cutest blog on the block

Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Nesting - Tablescape

I love fall and have been doing a little "nesting" lately. The Inspired Room is having a Fall Nesting Party, as is so I thought I'd join in the fun. I've been mostly shopping the house or watching for good sales to add to my fall decor. Here is my current fall table.




The mirror set I received as a Christmas gift from my mom several years ago. The big floral things on the ends are from Hobby Lobby last year. The pumpkin in the middle is a candle from Bath & Body one or two years ago. The little tea lights were a gift from a friend and the taller candles are Yankee Candles that I found for a steal at HomeGoods a year or so ago. They're a little too pink for fall, so after surfing around blogland for a bit, I decided to try a Pottery Barn knockoff. This post by Thrifty Parsonage Living was my inspiration. I like her creation better, but I was working with what I had. :) Here is her version:



And here is mine:





So there you have it! My use-what-I-had-onhand fall tablescape! :)






1 comment:

  1. Looks so pretty! I'm alsways at a loss of what to do with my dining table. Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete