cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Scuff Marks on Patent Leather Shoes

You don't have to know me for long to know that I'm a shoe girl. I love, love, love shoes and I try to take good care of them, so I don't get scuff marks very often. Recently, though, I noticed scuffs on a pair of pink patent leather shoes. Eeek! What to do?


I wasn't sure if they needed to be handled in a special way because of the patent leather, so after a bit of research, I decided to try a little hand sanitizer and a Kleenex. Voila! It worked like a charm and the shoes looked as good as new! I didn't even need to give it any elbow grease! Yayayay! That made me happy! :) They say you can also use rubbing alcohol or non-acetone fingernail polish remover. So there ya go. A quick tip to make your patent leather shoes scuff-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment